Sunday, 24 June 2012

No, I'm still here............




Tomorrow, 24th June 2012, I'm planning a walk along the Sheffield - Keadby Canal.
It's a three to five mile walk depending on my fitness and the enjoyment I'm experiencing.
I haven't done this walk before. This section runs through the old iron and steel industrial area of the city.
The large works have long gone replaced by smaller industrial units, sports facilities and a large shopping mall called Meadowhall.
If I get some photos to post, who knows I may post a few here.

Just to keep the rust and cobwebs away......................zzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

JBinford-Bell said...

Nice to know you are still here. And I look forward to a picture blog based on this walk.

crozzy said...

No blog I'm afraid. Pictures rubbish.
Enjoyed the walk because it was a new route to me though it is not one I would repeat.